Barbour ABI is part of the Informa Intelligence Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Barbour ABI are part of the FTSE 50 Informa Group, is the UK’s leading provider of intelligence and lead generation services that help clients to generate new business opportunities from the construction sector. With more than 80 years of experience and 100+ colleagues based at Cheshire Oaks within our research, sales, client management and marketing teams, the quality of our data collection processes and existing knowledge in researching and tracking construction projects is second to none – we publish the UK Government’s National Infrastructure & Construction Pipeline and provide the Office for National Statistics with critical data to produce its Construction New Orders estimates.
Barbour ABI are looking for a determined, focused and results driven Internal Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing global company based in Cheshire Oaks.
The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business opportunities for our external field sales managers and web teams and working collaboratively with that manager to secure new business.
Working both individually and as part of a team, the candidate will be responsible for selling annual subscriptions to our construction data intelligence, helping many different types of businesses find new business.
Therefore, an excellent persuasive telephone manner is essential as is the ability to confidently communicate at all levels. This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers ongoing development and uncapped earning potential.
The right candidate will need to be highly motivated, target driven and hungry for success.
• Achieve KPI’s
• Make quality appointment for external field sales and internal web managers to present our database.
• Effectively manage diary and pipeline of prospects
• Data cleanse and accurately log all calls on our CRM system
• Produce quotes and orders when required
• Achieve personal targets
• Ensure we remain GDPR compliant
• Self-source new leads
• Embrace and keep up to date with new products
• Assist colleagues when required
• Participate in any training and take personal responsibility for self-development
This is not an exhaustive list and merely outlines the key duties of the role. Other tasks may be required.
• Generous earning potential of £36,000 pa with uncapped bonus
• 26 days holiday per year – rising to 28 days after 2 years’
• Regular fun incentives, competitive team games and socials
• Private Pension
• Life Assurance
• Eye Care
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Free car parking
• Ongoing development and support
• Working within a family feel environment
• A FTSE100 company with a start-up ethos
• Open plan, flat structure, high-trust meritocracy
• Opportunities to grow and develop
• The chance to make a real impact
• You think big and get the details right
• You thrive on new challenges and opportunities
• You take responsibility and get the job done
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds, however agency applications will not be accepted.
• Flexible working hours
• Workplace pension scheme
• Share match scheme
• Reward Gateway
• Childcare Vouchers
• Life Assurance
• Learning & Development