Careers AT Barbour ABI
Telesales Executive Role
Job Reference: TE1
Salary: £ Competitive
Location: Barbour ABI, Cheshire Oaks, Cheshire
Barbour ABI, part of UBM Live Built Environment, are looking for an internal sales executive to join the team selling our data intelligence and also other associated products. The right candidate will need to be a motivated self-starter, tenacious and hungry to succeed. Based in our Cheshire Oaks office, the candidate will be responsible for selling subscriptions via generating appointments for our field sales and web sales team and working with them to secure revenue.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver revenue targets for the business and to arrange appointments for sales representatives in the field and via online presentations.
- Achieve monthly revenue targets.
- Achieve set KPI’s including number of appointments set, number of effective sales calls and number of outbound calls made.
- Effective manage diary and pipeline of prospects.
- Self source new leads.
- Canvass new customers from internal prospect database.
- Ensure all client information is updated on our internal customer management system.
- Accurately log all calls.
- To keep updated on product developments.
- Participate in any training and take personal responsibility for own development.
- Assist colleagues when necessary.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
United Business Media Limited is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world’s buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully.
UBM’s business to business media companies host more than 300 tradeshows, conferences and other live events, operate more than 200 websites and produce dozens of online and printed business information products as well as more than 200 print magazines worldwide.