Discover new business opportunities, sell your products and services to future hospitality venues.
Barbour ABI has developed a powerful lead generations tool, specifically designed for the hospitality market. We know it can be difficult to stay in the know about all relevant hospitality opportunities out there – be they chain or independents, sited within destination venues, fine dining or casual. We have created Openings to identify all of these, and more.
Why choose Barbour ABI: Openings?
Visit our Openings website to learn more
- It covers all opportunities including cafes, care providers, casual dining, destination venues, education, fast casual, fine dining, hotels, hospitals, sports clubs & stadia and staff restaurants
- Information about forthcoming hospitality venue such as kitchen and restaurant sizing, project timing, dining type and opening dates
- Details about all companies involved in the project including their role
- Decision maker details for the architect, catering consultant, developer, contractor, interior designer, kitchen consultant, M&E engineer and operator – including name, telephone number and email
- Openings allows you to identify opportunities at an early stage, meaning you can build your pipeline and make your new business approach at the right time
I find the system extremely informative and very easy to use. On a number of occasions I have taken the initiative to cold call on the openings and have managed to gain a relationship with the business owner.
Erica Anderton, Whalley Catering
The Openings product is very impressive. My team are actively using it every day and we will be renewing for the foreseeable future and frequently recommend this product to our clients.
Andrew James, Purified Air
Fill in the form and one of our sales team will be in touch...
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you...
Barbour ABI is part of UBM, a global events-led marketing and communications service business. Place of registration: UBM (UK) Limited, England and Wales, Company number: 370721, Registered office: 5 Howick Place, London, United Kingdom, SW1P 1WG