The Caterer: Openings
Discover new business opportunities, sell your products and services to future hospitality venues.
We know it can be difficult to stay in the know about all relevant hospitality opportunities out there – be they chain or independents, sited within destination venues, fine dining or casual. We have created Openings to identify all of these, and more.
Why choose The Caterer: Openings?
- It covers all opportunities including cafes, care providers, casual dining, destination venues, education, fast casual, fine dining, hotels, hospitals, sports clubs & stadia and staff restaurants
- Information about forthcoming hospitality venue such as kitchen and restaurant sizing, project timing, dining type and opening dates
- Details about all companies involved in the project including their role
- Decision maker details for the architect, catering consultant, developer, contractor, interior designer, kitchen consultant, M&E engineer and operator – including name, telephone number and email
- Openings allows you to identify opportunities at an early stage, meaning you can build your pipeline and make your new business approach at the right time
What our customers say.
‘I have used Barbour ABI on a number of occasions in different companies within the Catering Equipment Supply industry. I find the system extremely informative and very easy to use. On a number of occasions I have taken the initiative to cold call on the openings and have managed to gain a relationship with the business owner. If not successful on the initial project it has definitely helped me connect and quote upon future projects. I would recommend Barbour ABI to any business looking for a way to gain information on applications and openings, without Barbour ABI we rely on word of mouth or recommendation.’ Erica Anderton – Whalley Catering
BROUGHT TO YOU BY…
The Caterer is the leading multimedia brand for the UK hospitality industry – and has been since 1878. In print and online, we offer the most valuable content, the best jobs and the most sophisticated digital platform available to hotel, restaurant, foodservice and pub and bar operators across the country.
Barbour ABI is an expert provider of market intelligence and lead generation services that helps you target new customers and generate business opportunities from the construction sector. With more than 80 years of experience and a team of 60 researchers, Barbour ABI is in the perfect position to track and verify every construction project in the UK to give you access to the planning applications, project locations, project stage information and contact details you require.